On this page we will provide links to various resources that will educate, inform, or simply entertain.

Becoming U.S. Citizens has its benefits.
You become an American Citizen
You obtain the right to vote
You can participate in the electorate process
You can run for office in certain posts
You can file a petition for your family

What do I need to apply?

You need to be a permanent resident for 5 years or 3years if you are married to U.S. Citizen

*Complete form N-400

*Pay the fee of $675 ($595 plus a biometrics fee of $80). Applicants 75 years of age or older are not charged a biometric fee; their fee total is $595. No fee is required for military applicants filing under Section 328 and 329 of the INA.

What are you waiting for? Call Bob at 561-255-4445.


Naturalization Test

Becoming a U.S. Citizen

Citizenship Application

Biography Form G325

Work Permit I-765

Travel Document I-131 Form

Instruction for Citizenship Form


Bookmark and Share